Date: Friday February 22, 2019 9:00 am - 1:30pm
Registration: 8:45 - 9:30AM
Venue: Life Science Building, York University Keele Campus - Rooms 101 and 103
Registration Fee (paid on-site - CASH ONLY): $15.00 for all attendees. This fee includes light breakfast, buffet lunch and coffee breaks.
Eight short talks from former science graduate students on their journey through academia as well as their current positions in the workforce.
This is the finalized list of invited speakers for this years' event:
- Dr. Ariella Mandel-Shorser, Humber College
- Dr. Brennan Smith, CCT Communications
- Dr. Andrew Levy, Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-term Care
- Dr. Kaitlin Roke, Canadian Sugar Institute
- Mr. Michael Midmer, Zucara Therapeutics
- Dr. Christine Romano, University of Toronto Biozone
- Dr. Andrew Foster, Novartis
- Dr. Adam Bujak, Exerkine