Date: Friday February 24, 2017 9:00 am - 1:00pm
Venue: Life Science Building, York University Keele Campus - Rooms 101 and 103
Registration Fee (paid on-site - CASH ONLY): $10 for all attendees.This fee includes light breakfast, buffet lunch and coffee breaks.
Event Program: Complete MHRC Career Day 2017 Program Outline [PDF]
Eight short talks from former science and biology graduate students on their current positions in industry or academia and their journey through academia into the workforce.
This is the finalized list of invited speakers for this years' event:
- Stuart Menzies, CTC Communications
- Dr. Ayesha Saleem, Humber College
- Chris Rand, Aurora Scientific
- Dr. Erin Connelly, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Kristy Menzies, McKesson Specialty
- Dr. Mark Dekker, PepsiCo
- Dr. Alex Hutchinson, Runners World / Globe and Mail
- Chris Gerling, Bioventus Global
- Stephanie Smith, Hoffman-La Roche