The Muscle Health Research Centre at York University presents: The 4th Annual Muscle Health Awareness Day
A series of lectures and graduate student poster presentations related to:
- Muscle Adaptation
Guest speakers included
Thank you to all the sponsors, faculty and students that attended MHAD4 to make the day a big success!
- Dr. Geoff Pickering, Western University, London;
- Dr. Lawrence Spriet, University of Guelph, Guelph;
- Dr. Michael Tschakovsky, Queen’s University, Kingston;
- Dr. Rene Vandenboom, Brock University, St. Catherine’s;
- Dr. David Williamson, University of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY.
- Dr. Robert Dirksen, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY;
- Dr. John Grande, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto;
- Dr. Jeffrey Horowitz, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI;
- Dr. Bernard Jasmin, University of Ottawa, Ottawa;
- Dr. Jayne Kalmar, Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo;
Date and Time
May 17, 2013 (Friday) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Registration (fee paid on-site only, includes light breakfast, buffet lunch and coffee breaks)
- Faculty members, $20
- Graduate/UG students: $15
- MHRC Faculty members: $15
- MHRC Graduate/UG students: $10
- Speakers: Free
Life Sciences Building Lobby and Room 103, York University, 4700 Keele St., Toronto.
Deadline to Submit Abstracts
Friday May 10, 2013 via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For updates and more information, visit the MHRC website.